View Profile Hentami

All 11 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Have to admit, absolutely perfect animation, seamless, just about perfection.

I laughed. I cried. I ended up pulling my panties to the side. Bravo!

The metaphysical depth this game goes deeper then the simple mechanics. It sparks a deep passion inside us to strive even harder in this world, so full of shit.

Cool ideas, fun implementation. Will cum visit you again.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you! Glad you like it. You are m ore than welcome to come check us out anytime you wish ;)
Cheers ^^

Very well executed

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks~

Neat game! That artwork tho..

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks.

Sad, but an amazing experience to share told with an amazing medium. Bravo.

Fantastic game engine, some of the most original ideas I've seen in a VN.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks !

Those backgrounds are just dreamy. Love the music choices, added perfect ambiance. Cute story and characters. This shows me I still have much to learn! All my best, HET.

Ironstrom responds:

mintymiyazaki:(programmer)
The music was pretty bouncy...
I'm thinking of actual ambience next time with more audio sources for more detail.
Not quite sure if the complete game will be a web build, but I can definitely do a mobile | PC version.
Web builds require a lot of stripping... I'm pondering if I should do it in Flash personally...

A quote from you "I want to help inspire other devs to step up their game and, put simply, make better shit"

Zoom, overlay and shake is nice. This demo has 3 cgs and trope text. So we put your words back on you as well, you can make much better shit. Right? We can with zero backing.. so can you!

Latest Downloads @ www.Hentami.com